Blue Hawke calls it their diary
Red Hawke calls it, flatly, a journal
Purple Hawke calls it A Detailed Accounting of the Rigorous and Remarkable Struggles Faced by One Fereldan Refugee in the Singularly Capricious City of Kirkwall, as Experienced by the Illustrious Author
- Female villain who doesn’t do that redemption bullshit
- Female villain who can kick ass and hold her own at the top of her game
- Female villain who is unapologetic about anything she does for her own benefit
- Female villain who is not egotistical and megalomaniacal enough to think that she can step out of line with her (genderless) demon masters
- Female villain who will destroy those who mistreat women because they are evil - without succumbing to the foibles of being ‘good’
- Female villain who does not hesitate to step on the backs of anyone she needs to, man or woman, to raise her own position
- Female villain who is perfectly feminine while being no less powerful
- Female villain who is not overly tropey or moustache-twirly
- Female villain who is intelligent, ruthless, cold-blooded, but still with motherly instincts and some commonly thought of as “womanly” traits - but won’t let them interfere with her goals
- Can look demons, gods, vampires, and monsters in the eye unflinchingly, and yet can still have her humanity touched by things that are too cruel or too monstrous - even if she allows them to continue
- The perfect female antagonist
”It’s a survival thing. I made a lot of devil’s bargains and I stuck to them. As a result I live somewhat dangerously and quite comfortably. And my mother, who no longer recognizes me, has the best room in the clinic. I get up every morning, put on my game face and do what I have to.”
Doing a pride flag color palette thing and it’s super fun. I really like the idea of Cas being ace
This is honestly the best poster I have found in a while supporting breast cancer awareness. I am honestly so sick of seeing, “set the tatas free” and “save the boobies”. There is no reason in hell a life threatening, life ruining disease should be sexualized. “Don’t wear a bra day,” go fuck yourselves. You’re not saving a pair of tits, you’re saving the entire package: mind, body, and soul included. Women are not just a pair of breasts.
The Flash #1
By: Francis Manapul, Brian Buccellato, and Ian Herring
This is what happens when you don’t separate your colors and whites.
#the Rogues never let Mick do the laundry again
Dear past self,
When u cut off ur hair mom wont be that mad and you dont have to run away.
Ben (that’s you)
Educate and advocate for transgender students’ rights!
a day in the life of a crime-fighting superhero (according to the flash)